Join the Total Cloud IT Team
Salt Lake City, Utah
We are currently seeking an Account Manager who will create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers and develop new business from existing clients.
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. This position may require occasional travel.
Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual sales quotas. Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Proven account management or other related experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Perks of the Job
We offer competitive pay that matches or exceeds the industry standard.
Paid time off for vacations, sick days, or when you just need a “you” day.
Health & Dental
Our benefits package includes medical and dental coverage.
We value a healthy work enviornment and work to promote team bonding with monthly outings and service projects.