Join the Total Cloud IT Team
Managed Cloud Services Engineer
Salt Lake City, Utah
Total Cloud IT was built to do two things, create a digital transformation plan to empower our clients, and help them identify agile operating models that allow them to better compete in this dynamically changing world. We understand that the journey ahead can be difficult and lead to failed execution if not planned properly which is why we are here to help. As a Microsoft Gold partner certified to deliver consistent business outcomes to our clients, we strive to find the best talent to assist on our journey.
We are currently seeking a Cloud managed Services Engineer with the ability and desire to engage in challenging hands on technical work. Candidates will have the drive for continuous learning as well as a high desire for teamwork. As a cloud technology based company striving for excellence, we are looking for engineers who aspire to grow with a fast moving organization.
- Experiences with the Modern Microsoft applications
- Strong understanding of Microsoft technologies especially Microsoft 365, collaboration, and security
- Ability to understand client business use case and be able to translate that into services that create value
- Ability to provide client support of the entire infrastructure from the end user to critical assets
- Ensure the clients understands the services provided and any change management requirements
- Be able to communicate the value benefits of Microsoft 365 and Azure and related professional services to executives and IT teams
- Collaborate with the sales team as a pre-sales resource during client engagements
- Understanding of Windows Server, virtualization, SQL, Azure, Identity Management, Active directory
- Current Microsoft Platform certification
- M365 and other productivity certifications
- Experience with security solutions and the Microsoft Security Graph
- Experience with Exchange migrations, exchange online, hybrid connectivity with M365 and on-prem resources and third party applications
- Understanding of eDiscovery, auditing, MDM and MAM
- Experience with disaster Recovery / Business Continuity solutions, azure backup and Azure Site Recovery
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate program or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time/project management skills
- Work independently as well as collaboratively
- Desire to learn and grow
- 2 – 4 years of experience managing and implementing and troubleshooting Microsoft environments
- 1+ years knowledge of and managing Microsoft security and data governance solutions
- Fundamentals of IT Operations & 1 – 3 years Helpdesk experience
Other Careers at TCIT
Salt Lake City, UT
Perks of the Job
We offer competitive pay that matches or exceeds the industry standard.
Paid time off for vacations, sick days, or when you just need a “you” day.
Health & Dental
Our benefits package includes medical and dental coverage.
We value a healthy work enviornment and work to promote team bonding with monthly outings and service projects.