Price Waterhouse Cooper (PWC) conducted a study in 2014 indicating after a loss of data, businesses lose an average of $5000 per day due to the event. Loss of data and the associated financial impact are important, but businesses also need to consider
- Additional lost revenue
- Decrease in employee productivity
- Potential regulatory penalties.
This does not include the negative impact on the business’ reputation. In the past, organizations only had to worry about losses due to floods, fire, or other natural events. Today the threats are more intentional and targeted. Cybercrime is attacking your most precious resource, your data, and once gone will destroy your organization.
The Cloud is not a backup solution or strategy. Your data is safe and secure with many built in protections and replication strategies, but accidents and bad actors still exist. Once deleted, your data is scrubbed from the cloud and gone forever. Users often do not realize that deleted emails and files are permanently lost, negatively affecting both the user and the business, despite being stored in the cloud. By the time the business impact is realized, it’s too late to protect the important data that had been lost.
Total Cloud IT understands the value of your data and how to protect your most valuable asset. Therefore we launched our Managed Backup as a Service for Office 365. The service is designed to take secure backups of your company data stored in Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, and Microsoft Teams.
With our Managed Backup as a Service:
- Rest easy knowing that your data is securely backed up and protected outside of your own cloud presence
- We can customize retention and backup schedules to fit your business needs
- We provide a data recovery concierge service so that you do not have to manage yet another solution
Are you in a Hybrid or On-premises environment? Not a problem, Total Cloud IT’s Managed Backup as a Service can help:
- We offer secure backups if you have an environment with Hybrid Exchange and/or Hybrid SharePoint for both your cloud and on-premises data.
- If you are not quite ready to move to the cloud – we are able to take backups of your on-premises Exchange Server and/or SharePoint Server contents and port them to the Microsoft Cloud when you decide the time is right.
If you are interested, please click the link below and I will be happy to set up a call where we can discuss this new service and how we can best serve you in more detail.
Total Cloud IT