To our valued clients,
Total Cloud IT is pleased to announce the official launch of our Managed Azure Backup and Replication service.
Every business needs a backup continuity and disaster recovery plan and many already have one. In today’s world, incorporating cloud services into your business strategy is critical. Does your business have a plan to continue business as usual in the event of an accident or disaster? Does your team have the skill and knowledge necessary to take advantage of new cloud services to bolster your plan?
If the answer to these questions is no, that’s ok. We understand the complexity and time it takes any business to take on these new technologies. The good news is, you are still able to take advantage of these technologies by partnering with Total Cloud IT. Our Azure Managed Backup service can protect your workloads whether they reside on premises, in Microsoft Azure, or in other cloud platforms.
Managed Azure Backup and Replication Service Deliverables:
- Recovery Point Objectives and Recovery Time Objectives are defined per business requirements
- Air gapped backups with built in data redundancy at the platform level
- Business continuity and disaster recovery plan and resources
Managed Azure Backup and Replication Service Business Outcomes:
- Mature and cost-effective BC/DR solution
- Meet compliance and business insurance requirements on BC/DR plans
- Outsourced responsibility and talent around BC/DR
Total Cloud IT